Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii look better than the first model; apart from being smaller in size, they have a very compact design that fits your ears well, and their sound feels your ears feel like an artist intended. It allows you to switch between sound modes and configure the voice assistant. In addition, you can control various functions with the help of touch controls. Also, the battery timing of these earbuds is quite good, with the earbuds lasting up to 6 hours while the charging case lasts up to 26 hours. Moreover, you will need a USB-C charging cable to charge the charging case through which you can charge them.
The built-in microphone in these earbuds lets you filter out ambient noise to focus on your voice during a call; Bose QuietComfort Earbuds feature an IPX4-rated material for water resistance, so these earbuds are much more reasonable than the others in terms of their price.Earbuds Review
Additionally, Bluetooth 5.3 technology is included for a strong connection between earbuds and devices. It provides a long-range connection, with a Bluetooth device reaching up to 30 feet from the earbuds, and it will automatically connect to the device if the connection between the device and earbuds has been successful first.
Overview Of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii
Here is a brief introduction to all the features of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii.
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii are made in three pairs of soft silicone stability bands for a comfortable and secure fit in your ears
- In these earbuds, you can control multiple functions using a simple touch interface, including playing or pausing music, noise reduction, and much more. All this and that even without touching the mobile. In short, this wireless touch interface frees your hands
- You can listen to your favorite music for up to 6 hours on a single charge, and their charging speed is also perfect, giving you up to 2 hours of battery life on a 20-minute charge
- With advanced 5.3 Bluetooth capability in Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii, this new Bluetooth technology gives you a strong and consistent connection. The earbuds automatically connect to each other whenever you’re within 30 feet of the pair, and what’s more, let us tell you that its tracking capabilities are so good that it can track seven previous pairs of devices
- These earbuds have reduced the volume of the previous generation by up to 30% while the size of their charging case has been reduced by up to 40%. So now you can easily keep them in your pocket and take them wherever you want
- To handle the multiple functions of these earbuds, you need to install the Music Bose app; these multiple functions include noise canceling, Bluetooth connections, shortcut keys, etc
- The quality of these earbuds is excellent, and the price is reasonable compared to others; they are made with plastic material and include IPX4 to protect them from water splashes
- These buds are more comfortable and do not dig too deep into your ears because they are light, these buds do not put too much pressure on your ears, and they make your ear skin feel soft and easily fit in your ears
Features Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii
The most important features and specifications of the product are described below.
|Battery Life||6.7 Hrs Earbuds / 26.8 Hrs Charging Case|
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii provide you with the best battery timing in which you can stay busy for 6 hours continuously by playing your favorite music. When the battery runs out, you can also recharge them by putting them back into the charging case. They also include voice prompts that let you know how much battery power is remaining in your earbuds; their light turns on whenever the battery power is low. The size of their charging case is very small. So you can easily put them in your pocket and carry them wherever you want. Along with that, they give you a battery life of up to 2 hours from a 20-minute charge in the Quick Charging option.
To confirm this point, that the earbuds are permanently attached to the device, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II has added a high-end Bluetooth 5.3 capability. This new Bluetooth technology helps create a strong and consistent connection. If you’re 30 feet away from a paired device, the earbuds automatically turn on and pair with them. These earbuds allow you to track up to seven previous Bluetooth devices. However that whenever these earbuds approach the devices, they are easily connected to them without any problem. Apart from this, their charging case display also has impressive speed, and agility, which, combined with the dynamic capabilities of the earbuds, creates a dramatic and captivating performance.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii sound is much more dynamic and open. They include a microphone to give you a great experience during calls with which you can easily talk to any other person on the call. Inside the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II, you will get a truly unique experience. When you put the earbuds in your ears you will hear a little sound that checks whether you hear the right sound or not. Along with that, you can play and listen to your favorite tunes.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii support both AAC and SBC codecs. The sound in these earbuds is exactly what you want; you can make the sound of these earbuds as low or high as you want. Among them, you can adjust the volume as well as the noise cancellation with the help of the Bose Music app. These are very simple, which makes the interface of these earbuds smooth.
Three pairs of stability bands are made of soft silicone to provide a comfortable fit to the user’s ears. Which you can use without worry during running and other exercises. Apart from this, it also provides you with a simple control touch facility which gives you a simple touch interface. This simple interface completely frees your hands so that you can concentrate on whatever you are doing; with the simple swipes and taps of these earbuds, you can play or pause music, Increase or decrease volume, change music tracks, etc. All this you can handle without touching the mobile phone. Additionally, these earbuds feature IPX4-rated material that allows you to use them underwater.
Pros & Cons Of Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii
To make the decision about buying earbuds easier, we’ve outlined some pros and cons below that you need to know.
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii are designed to be lightweight, so you can easily carry them in your hand or pocket wherever you go
- To enhance their sound quality, they have added 9.4mm drivers, which give the best bass sound
- These include a 5.3 Bluetooth version, which automatically pairs with devices within 30 feet of the earbuds
- Their battery timing is also best, with 6 hours for the earbuds and 27 hours for the charging case
- These earbuds include three different-sized ear tips (L/M/S) to fit in your ears
- Mainly you are provided with the touch control facility, which allows you to control multiple functions, including music track, Calling, Volume, etc
- These earbuds are provided to you in both black and white colors that you can choose from
- You need to use a USB-C cable to charge them
- These earbuds provide you with an auto EQ function instead of a manual
- Their app continues to support upcoming updates and keeps you informed about them
- There is no noise-canceling feature in these earbuds
- They did not include a wireless charging facility
Finally, let me tell you that the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii are designed to be lightweight and compact to fit comfortably in your ears. At the same time, they provide you with the 5.3 Bluetooth version; their Bluetooth wireless range is impressive. You can pair your earbuds with any built-in Bluetooth device up to 30 feet away. Also the battery timing of these earbuds is 6 hours while the charging case is 27 hours. You will need a USB cable to charge them. They are divided into three different size ear tips (L/M/S) depending on the size of your ears in these, you can control various functions with the help of touch controls.
You can also use them in water and sweat. Moreover, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii are available in two colors, white and black, which you can choose from. But in them, you will not get the facility of noise cancelation, and for charging. You can only use the USB-C cable and not the wireless charger. We have presented all the details ofBose QuietComfort Earbuds ii to you to make it easier for you to decide whether you should buy these earbuds or not.
FAQs About Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii
Learn everything you need to know about Bose QuietComfort Earbuds ii by finding the answers to your questions.