Google pixel buds pro earbuds provide noise cancelling as well as beamforming microphones and physical and digital sensors; these earbuds use sensors to monitor the pressure in your ears. You get long battery life in these earbuds. Therefore, you can use these earbuds continuously for up to 11 hours through the ANC function off. So you can listen to your favourite music at home, work, or play all day long with these earbuds.
Additionally, these earbuds feature IPX4-rated protection against water damage. At the same time, transparency mode has also been added to them that keeps you aware of your surroundings.Earbuds Review
The best thing about these earbuds is that they also include a microphone capability, With the help of which you can easily communicate with each other on the call, and the person on the other end hears your voice clearly.
Overview Of Google Pixel Buds Pro
To sum up the Google Pixel Buds Pro, here is a brief overview.
- The Google Pixel Buds Pro uses features like a silent seal to deliver clear sound to your ears; they block out external noise so you can enjoy listening to your favourite music; apart from this, these earbuds also provide you with excellent call performance
- These earbuds have one of the best battery life when you charge them once; the earbuds give you 11 hours while the charging case gives you 31 hours of playtime
- Google Pixel Buds Pro also includes Transparency mode to keep you aware of your surroundings
- These earbuds always maintain a stable connection with the source device and never lose the connection
- These earbuds also include the best multi-point function, which allows you to pair these earbuds with multiple source devices, In which you can shift to any device you want
- These earbuds include special sensors that measure the pressure in your ear canal so that the earbuds stay comfortably in your ears
- These earbuds help you to control multiple functions with the touch. You can control media and call with a simple tap or swipe to adjust the volume while touching and tap holding to activate the Noise-Cancelation function
- You can use USB-C charging port as well as a wireless charger to charge these earbuds
- These earbuds are designed in three different sizes of ear tips to fit comfortably in your ears
- The waterproof capability has been added to these earbuds so that they can be used even in water
- With 11mm speaker drivers and EQ volume, these earbuds provide you with amazing sound volume
Features Of Google Pixel Buds Pro
Let’s take a look at the key features and best specs of Google Pixel Buds Pro.
|Model Name||Pixel Buds Pro|
|Connectivity technologies||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Battery||Up to 7 hours with ANC on, up to 11 hours with ANC off|
|Water resistance||IPX4 (buds), IPX2 (case)|
|Charging||USB-C / Wireless charger|
You can listen from Google Pixel Buds Pro for up to 11 hours on a single full charge; also, the charging case gives you an extra 20 hours of life; all this is possible if you turn off the ANC function, then it allows you to use the earbuds for up to 7 hours. As soon as the battery of the Earbuds runs out, you can put them inside the charging case and recharge them again. Additionally, you can use a USB cable as well as a wireless charger to charge the charging case.
These earbuds feature 11mm drivers to enhance sound quality, and in addition, it supports Bluetooth 5.0 technology with the SBC and AAC codec. They include the best microphone, and with their help, you can easily communicate with the other person on the call. These earbuds also include an ANC function, with the help of which you can filter out external noise and hear clear sounds in your ears.
Pixel Buds Pro are typically designed in a smaller size to fit comfortably in your ears; the silicone tips of these earbuds are softer and more comfertable. These ear tips are divided into three different sizes (L/M/S), so you can choose according to your ear size, these earbuds don’t sink too deep into your ears and sit just a few millimetres inside, and these earbuds come out easily every time you take them out.
These earbuds are so soft and comfortable that you can use them for a long time without getting tired. If we talk about the relationship between Google Pixel Buds Pro and Jabra Elite 75T, Lots of features between the two are similar to each other. Both of them have the same Bluetooth 5.0 system and the capability of the noise cancellation.
The Google Pixel Buds Pro never let the connection go down despite the software issues, and they will never drop out during the connection. Apart from this, these earbuds also provide you with the ability to multi-point function that allows you to pair with different Bluetooth devices at the same time, and you can listen to music and calls from both devices at the same time. In these earbuds, you can handle various tasks with the help of voice, including controlling audio playback, replying to texts, getting directions, and listening to real-time translations.
Pros & Cons Of Google Pixel Buds Pro
To make your decision easier about buying these earbuds, we have listed below some Pros and Cons of Google Pixel Buds Pro.
- You can charge the Google Pixel Buds Pro with a USB-C cable as well as a wireless charger
- The battery timing of these earbuds is quite impressive in that you can listen to your favourite songs for up to 11 hours on a single charge, while the charging case gives you an additional 31 hours of total battery life
- These earbuds feature IPX4-rated water resistance, through which you can use them in rainwater as well as sweat conditions
- You can pair these earbuds with any Bluetooth device, including mobiles, computers, and tablets
- These earbuds feature an active-noise-cancelling (ANC) function to cancel out external noise
- These earbuds feature a multi-point function that allows you to pair these earbuds with two devices at the same time
- Google Pixel Buds Pro earbuds are much smaller in size and lighter in weight; that’s why you can easily put them in your pocket and take them wherever you want
- These earbuds include a transparency mode that filters out external noise and gives you clear sound so that you can be aware of the surrounding environment
- These earbuds include built-in sensors that measure pressure in your ears so that they can fit comfortably in your ears
- Google Pixel Buds Pro Earbuds support both Android and iOS devices
- You can control the multiple functions (media, calls, volume) of these earbuds with just a touch
- Some users complain that they are quite bulky in weight
- The Transparency mode is not much better than expected
Finally, let me tell you that the Google Pixel Buds Pro is designed in a very simple way, and they are divided into three different-sized ear tips to fit your ears easily. You can use a USB cable as well as a wireless charger to charge them, and the Google Pixel Buds Pro also include ANC (Active-Noise-Cancellation) capability, allowing you to listen to your favourite song in a noisy environment. Also, the multi-point option has been added to these earbuds; this enables you to connect two or more devices to the earbuds at the same time and can shift to any of them whenever you want. An IPX4-rated capacity has been added to make these earbuds waterproof.
due to which you can use them even in rainwater and sweat conditions. The battery timing of these earbuds is impressive enough that you can use them for up to 11 hours on a single full charge, but if you use them with the ANC function turned on, the timing gets reduced and can be used for up to 7 hours because you know that the ANC draws extra battery, when combined with the battery life of the charging case, this gives you a total of 31 hours of battery life. The Google Pixel Buds Pro is designed to be slightly smaller in size, So you can easily keep them in your pocket and take them wherever you want.
FAQs About Google Pixel Buds Pro
Learn everything you need to know about Google Pixel Buds Pro by finding the answers to your desired questions.