The Jabra Elite 5 Wireless Earbuds come with Aptx active noise-cancellation and multipoint features on a single form factor. Here we tell you that if you use wireless earbuds while walking. You will surely be more suitable with Jabra Elite 5 because they will get a great design with the shape and stems of Jabra Elite 3 and 4. These curved earbuds go deep into your ear canals, and with small, medium, and large sizes, the earbuds create a secure fit in your ears. If you are looking for a pair of earbuds that go deep into the ears, smaller-sized earbuds will be better; however, medium-sized earbuds are generally quite comfortable.
The Jabra Elite 5 features IP55-rated protection against dust and water; that doesn’t mean they’re waterproof, but they do help keep the rain and sweat in the gym at bay. Moreover, the controls of these earbuds are straightforward, with a selection of touch-sensitive, bright, and multi-function buttons.Earbuds Review
JabraSound+ app is provided to control various functions, which work in a very reliable way, which allows you to adjust the volume, customize the controls, and toggle between noise-canceling and transparency modes. unfortunately, these earbuds do not include any method to control the volume. So during this, you have to use the phone to adjust the volume.
Overview Of Jabra Elite 5
A brief rundown of the Jabra Elite 5 wireless earbuds is as follows:
- These earbuds allow for unwanted noise cancellation with the help of a hybrid ANC function, and you can also track your surroundings with the help of Hearthrough technology.
- The Elite 5 features Bluetooth 5.2 technology, and thanks to its multi-point features, you can connect it to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- They also have some special features like Google Fast Pear, Siri, and Google Assistant to connect with different Bluetooth devices.
- These earbuds make your listening experience much more wonderful, In which they enable you to listen to podcasts, audiobooks, phone calls, tunes, and your favorite music.
- A USB-C port and Qi wireless charger are included in the charging case to charge these earbuds.
- With the Jabra Sound+ app, you can adjust the bass and range of your favorite music to suit your needs.
- These earbuds incorporate LED indicators to detect the charging of the charging case. Furthermore, It also has a “Find Me Buds” function to help locate of lost earbuds.
- The Jabra Elite 5 earbuds are equipped with IP55 features for protection against dust and water, and also you can use mono mode to use these earbuds separately. Moreover, these earbuds give you 7 hours of playtime, while adding the battery in the charging case makes it a total of 36hours.
- To enhance the call experience, these earbuds include six microphones that reduce wind noise to deliver clear sound to your ears.
Features Jabra Elite 5
Brace yourself for the impressive features and technical specifications that Jabra Elite 5 offers.
|Brand||Jabra Elite 5 Earbuds|
|Charging Port||USB-C & Qi Wireless Charger|
|Battery Life||Upto 36Hours|
|Earbud weight (each earbud)||5g|
|Weight (charging case)||40g|
Audio and call quality
The Jabra Elite 5 sound is booming and clear out of the box, while these earbuds support AAC and SBC with an aptx codec. Their voice gives users a complete depth that immerses the listener in his magnificent voice. Moreover, with Hybrid ANC, you can reliably suppress sounds while listening to music and audio. These earbuds are much more affordable than the rest. Moreover, 6mm drivers have been added to improve sound quality significantly. Engineers added six microphones to improve their call quality and spent a lot of time fine-tuning their internal positioning.
The outer mic of these earbuds is always dynamic, while the inner mic helps the sound to move with the air. So you will never need to say sorry while talking on the call. You can also use a multipoint connection to make your entire day easier, which allows you to be connected to two devices simultaneously. If you’re an Android and Windows user, Google and Microsoft software will connect you very quickly. You can also use the voice assistant to control their various functions, In which you can enjoy calling your friends without lifting a finger.
Comfort & Durability:
The Jabra Elite 5 is designed in a compact size, lightweight, and comfortable to wear. These earbuds are found to be a solid representation of the company lineup, and also they cancel out unnecessary noise and deliver the perfect sound to your ears. Moreover, these earbuds are not very waterproof, with IP55 water resistance, but they are still much better than others on the market. In these earbuds, you can control various functions using the touch function, and you can also use buttons for that purpose. It depends on whether you want to use or touch buttons, but some users feel uncomfortable under the ear canal.
So it’s better to use touch control because they generally work well without buttons. Their charging case is made with the best quality materials, in which you can close their magnetic lid and easily insert or remove the earbuds in them. It includes an LED light on the front that indicates the charging case’s charging. While at the back, a USB-C port has been added, which you can use to charge the earbuds.
Battery Life & Charging
Best battery life is one of the most important points in the eyes of consumers, So Jabra Elite 5 with ANC On provides its users with 7 hours of life. While you can use them for up to 9 hours after turning off the ANC function. If you add the charging case life, you get 28 hours with ANC on and 36 hours with ANC off. Some earbuds generally provide more life than they should, while others provide less, but these earbuds last longer than more expensive earbuds.
Their fast-charging speed is nothing special because you can get only 1 hour of playtime by charging them for 10 minutes which is not much better. Moreover, you need 3 hours to charge them fully. As we have already mentioned, the charging case has included a USB-C port for charging, and unfortunately, it doesn’t have a wireless charger feature.
These earbuds include the JabraSound+ app for Android and iOS devices, including all the features you need to set up Jabra Elite 5. It is now up to you whether you want to use this app. This app is great for Elite 5 users because it’s full of useful things, so not using it is like shooting yourself in the foot. This app can track battery life and ANC mode and customize the sound quality. It informs you which button on the earbuds is working for which purpose. And with this, you can also find out the date of the warranty register; in short, this app is very easy to use.
With it, you can cancel the noise, adjust the transparent mode, and customize the sound profile. You can also use the bass or energizers option to enhance the sound quality further. Apart from this, a ‘Find My Jabra’ option has also been added, with the help of which you can find your lost earbuds again. It also allows you to switch between three sound modes when you receive a notification while listening to a sound. In terms of Bluetooth technology, these earphones are similar to the Jabra Evolve2.
The Jabra Elite 5 is gorgeous and comes with premium features. They generally include features that are not available in cheaper earbuds. In short, the battery quality, design, connectivity, and sound of these earbuds are superb, so these earbuds can be a good option with great features within your affordable price range. We have listed all the Jabra Elite 5 information above to make your buying decision easier. So you can buy them within a very low budget, including features such as ANC mode. It has yet to be fully known that the wireless charger may also be included in its upcoming new version.
Pros & Cons of Jabra Elite 5
Looking for a comprehensive review of the Jabra Elite 5 wireless earbuds, including their benefits and drawbacks? Read on:
- These earbuds incorporate the latest technology of Bluetooth 5.2 that, makes the connection between earbuds and devices stronger, faster, and easier
- The Jabra Elite 5 has a multi-point connection feature, allowing you to pair the earbuds with two devices simultaneously
- You can charge the earbuds’ case with a USB cable and Qi wireless charger
- IP55 features have been added to protect these earbuds from water, sweat, and dust
- The hear-through mode can be used to keep track of the sounds around you
- These earbuds provide a total of 36 hours of playtime included with the charging case
- The Lost Earbuds can be found with the help of “Find My Buds” features
- These earbuds provide you with a Sound+ app that allows you to control various functions
- These earbuds also support ANC mode to cancel out unwanted noise
The sound of these earbuds is good but not very impressive
FAQs About Jabra Elite 5
Need more information about the Jabra Elite 5? Our Q&A has all the answers you’re looking for: