Their case is made of plastic in a more compact design, so you can put them in your pocket and take them anywhere, the charging case includes a magnetic button, so whenever you bring the earbuds to close, A magnet will attract them. JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds offer touch control capability to control playback, pairing, and volume; in the box, you will find the earbuds and charging case and three different sizes of ear tips.
The battery timing of these earbuds is even more impressive in that you can use them continuously for up to 8 hours on a single charge, while the charging cases give you an additional 24 hours of charge. The total battery life is 32 hours.Earbuds Review
Also, these earbuds connect to your listening device via Bluetooth 5.1 technology. As we told you earlier, these earbuds are designed to be very small and compact so that you can use them for a long time. These earbuds are rated IPX-4 for sweat and water resistance, so you can use them worry-free during exercise and even in the rain. Apart from this, these earbuds have three different EQ settings to adjust the sound to your liking. These earbuds include special sensors that detect whether they are in your ears. Otherwise, the earbuds block your audio.
Overview Of JLab Go Air Pop
Below we give you an exclusive review of JLab Go Air Pop wireless that you should know:
- Each earbud in the Go Earbuds Pop gives you 8+ hours of playtime, while the charging case gives you an additional 24+ hours, giving you a total of 32+ hours of playtime
- The buds can be recharged by placing them back into the charging case and using the USB-C cable while charging the charging case
- These earbuds give you a dual connect facility so you can use them independently as well as both together
- The JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds have a built-in microphone that enables hands-free calls, allowing you to communicate easily with the person on the other end of the call
- These earbuds are designed in 15% smaller and 40% lighter, and even their compact case is smaller than a credit card, so they fit easily in your pocket, so you can take them wherever you want
- The tips of these earbuds are designed in three different sizes to fit comfortably in your ears for long periods of time
- The sound quality of JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds is amazing; in which you get to hear the crystal-clear sound, and you can enjoy your favorite music, podcasts, and movies for a long time with the best sound quality of these earbuds
- In these earbuds, you can control multiple functions with the help of touch controls. Also, you can use voice assistant for this purpose
- JLab go air pop wireless earbuds give you a 2-year warranty, so you can use them for a long time without any problems
- These earbuds are IPX4 water resistant, so you can use them during rain and exercise without any problem
Features Of JLab Go Air Pop
Here are some of the important specifications of JLab Go Air Pop:
|Model Name||Go Air Pop|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Speaker||6 mm dynamic driver|
|Battery Life||8+ hours in each earbud|
|Total Playtime||32+ hours|
|Case Charge Battery||350mAh lithium polymer|
|Input Power / Earbud Battery||40mA|
Designing and Primary Look
The Jalab Go Ear Pop earbuds are designed in a built-in mixed bag, The case of these earbuds is pleasantly slim and pocket-friendly, and the buds are beautiful and compact. Another highlighted thing about the design of these earbuds is that they include a built-in charging cable. They are also much more comfortable due to the lightness of the earbuds. Additionally, these earbuds are designed in 3 different sizes of ear tips to fit your ears easily; with their help, you can choose the best ear tip according to the size of your ear.
The design of these earbuds is very similar to the JLab Audio Buds Air Truly Wireless; the charging case of these earbuds also includes an LED light that illuminates when the earbuds are charging in the case. However, the charging case is slim and has no locking mechanism, and these earbuds feature IPX4-rated water and sweat resistance.
Audio and Call Quality
JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds provide a great sound experience, In which you can listen to your favorite songs for a long time without getting tired. In addition, these earbuds also feature a built-in microphone capability; then, you can easily talk to the person on the other mobile phone on the call. Inside the JLab Go Air Pop earbuds, you get 6mm drivers and a 20Hz to 20KHz frequency response range, which provides three different EQ modes, bass, and power settings to optimize your audio hardware. You can choose any of the 3 EQ modes these earbuds provide. Moreover, the balanced mode of these earbuds is highly commendable, making them a great choice for listening to classical music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
The touch controls on the JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds are on the outside and are touch sensitive instead of buttons, with the help of which you can control the music; you can change tracks and tap or press the outside of the earbuds can answer phone calls. Earbuds are touched sensitive to control music and phone calls, and it’s also incredibly easy to use. However, this feature may cause unintended actions when adjusting the earbuds. Additionally, you will need to master the touch controls of the JLab Go Air Pop earbuds because they are not even labeled, so you’ll have to memorize every one of his commands.
Pros & Cons Of JLab Go Air Pop
The pros and cons of Jalab Go Air Pop earbuds are discussed below:
- These earbuds have included a feature an IPX4-rated water resistance rating
- For long-term use, these earbuds come with a 2-year warranty
- These earbuds are designed in 3 different sizes of ear tips to fit comfortably in the ears
- These earbuds are designed to be very small in size so that you can easily put them in your pocket and carry them wherever you want
- JLab Go Air Pop is one of the best wireless earbuds with amazing battery capacity, In which the earbuds provide you with 8+ hours, and the charging case with 24+ hours
- The sound quality of these earbuds is so great that you can listen to your favorite music in full bass with 6mm drivers
- You can use touch controls as well as voice assistants in these earbuds to control the multiple functions of the source device; These multiple options include (volume adjustment, answering or rejecting calls, changing music tracks), etc
- JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds include a built-in microphone that allows you to make phone calls easily
- A dual connectivity feature has been added to these earbuds, which you can use independently as well as together
- These earbuds do not include an ANC function for noise cancellation
- These earbuds do not provide a wireless charger to charge the charging case
Finally, let us tell you that these earbuds are designed in 3 different sizes of ear tips to fit your ears easily, so you can choose the best one according to your needs. Apart from this, an IPX-4-rated feature has also been added to make these earbuds waterproof. JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds are smaller than a credit card, so you can easily put them in your pocket and use them wherever you want. These earbuds provide you with a 2-year warranty so that you can use them without any problems,
In addition, these earbuds provide an excellent battery life that allows you to use them for a long time. Additionally, both earbuds have a 40mAh battery, while the charging case includes a 350mAh battery. When the earbuds are finished charging, you can put them in the charging case and charge them again. While the charging case is finished, it can be recharged with a USB cable. Moreover, JLab Go Air Pop wireless earbuds provide ear-soothing sound with 6mm dynamic drivers.
FAQs About JLab Go Air Pop
Discover everything you need to know about JLab Go Air Pop earbuds by finding answers to your asked questions.